New subscriber

Fellow loopers,

I´d like to introduce myself briefly as a new list member although I was
in the list until about 2 years ago.

My name is Manfred and I live in Hamburg, Germany

My band is an a cappella group called The Buddhas. We perform a rather
contemporary style, using mouth drumming and electronic effects. Our
setup includes 2 Jammen, TC Electonic´s Fireworx and various guitar
multi effects devices, all applied to our voices.

I also tried to integrate an EDP which I purchased participating in the
list´s historical group buy @ Alto Music. This will be subject of a
separate inquiry to the list following soon.

We hope to update our website soon to reflect recent changes in the
lineup and to offer some of the more recent recordings. I´m going to
link you there as soon as we´re done.

This should do for a quick introduction. Ask me if I forgot anything.
Meanwhile, I´m looking forward to a good time in the list!

Manfred