RE: Looping shows in Seattle: Electrochakra

Would that be the Seattle in Washington, the Seattle in Lithuania, or the
Seattle in Botswana? I always get them mixed up... :-)

(Sorry Kevin, I couldn't resist! Your point is certainly and absolutely
valid, but he sorta kinda did have it in his subject line...)

-t