Re: OT rant from hell (was: AirFX)

Thanks for the rant!

I know what you mean.  I used to receive the Roland propaganda magazine
that
they send for free (free?  I mean "whose cost is added to their products").
A few years back, I read with true disgust an article that touted the
importance of some new thing (a guitar controller or something) that they
claimed "saved Joni Mitchell."  According to the article, she was ready to
chuck it all, give up on music [GASP!!], etc. but she was SAVED BY ROLAND!!
And I could be saved too!  All it took was buying a new doo-dad from
Roland.
Alleluia!!!  Just crucify me on my credit card!!!!

Ever since, the Roland magazine goes directly from the mailbox to the
trash.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com