Re: OT rant from hell (was: AirFX)

This relates to Joni Mitchell usong the Roland VG-8 for it's open tuning
ability. Apparently she didn't want to tour with a truck full of guitars
each tuned for one song but now she can use one guitar and the V so she
still plays live. For those of us in the VG community this was a welcome
plug to an underrated (and potentially short lived) piece of equipment.

Personally I don't see the problem, companies make products to make money,
they advertise these products by sending a promo mag. I'd rather that than
the incessant covert advertising that you get on TV all the time.

I may have missed the point of this thread  :-)

Martin Shellard