DL4 question

I remember a while back someone posted something about there being
different
operating versions in the hardware of the DL4 (help me out, I'm struggling
this early in the morning :-).  There was an early version that had some
kind of bug in it that was resolved in a later version of the unit.  I
searched the archives but couldn't come up with any more information on
this, but I know I had done the test previously and found that I do have
one
of the older models.  If anyone knows what I'm talking about here (a
challenge in itself I know) could they send me the info on what the fix is
so I can contact Line 6 about it.  I checked with them a while back and
was
told it wasn't really a problem but I'm not so sure at this point (strange
bugs in the unit make me question their statements).

Thanks

Kevin