Re: Level Setting of 2 EDPs

Kim has talked about this before : the very old and new EDPs have a
diffenernt gain structures.

I have a '95 Oberheim unit in parallel with an '00 Gibson unit and the
levels are the same. However,
the positions of the input and output level knobs are definitely not the
same. USe your eyes and ears
 (input LED and output levels) to set the knobs. I think it works.

Brother K

harmonic1@hotmail.com on 11/03/2000 02:10:54 PM
Please respond to Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com@SMTP