RE: The dirty Job

I would take a less expensive, smaller, lighter machine with an external
line bulge transformer over a costlier, heavier, larger, hotter running
machine with an internal supply any day. Just personal preference, not a
slam on the EDP. I don't understand what the rage against the wall wart is
all about when you factor in cost, noise, heat and weight versus
convenience.

I'm back, btw. Sorry to all who mailed repeater@braincramp to no avail,
I've been too busy to do anything at all (a common conundrum).

-><-