Re: looping question

Hi Damon, After my last nights solo guitar looping I remembered your
question stated here and it occurred to me that
every time I make audio loops, they are always very different and never
the same.
They allow me to be me, may it be my best, or my worst their always fun
and exciting knowing its for the moment.
I like that a lot and that feeds my soul. Keeps me coming back for more,
"never the same and always different"
Currently my set up includes a tube amp through an Allan Holdsworth
Harness which converts the tube speaker output to a line level
which then gets eq'ed then goes through many processors and in which
hopefully my DL4 will get traded in 4 the Repeater.
Cheers~
Tim Sanz

>>> Damon@Electrixpro.com 11/09 3:47 PM >>>
Hey loopers,
If anyone wants to help us (Electrix) with future loopy developments and
maybe some marketing rigmarole send me an answer to the question:

Why are you passionate about loop-based music production?

Please send it to my personnel email so it doesn't irritate the rest of the
list. mailto:damon@electrixpro.com

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director