Re: gig

I haven't had too many takers on my offer so I'm reposting it with more
explanation...

At this gig I'll have a phone connected to the PA.  (CAUTION: Fidelity is
poor.)  Between 9:00 and 9:30 PM EST (not EDT) we'll be doing an improv in
which you can call us.  We will answer the phone.  After hearing what we're
up to (hopefully the phone equip will cooperate enough), you can contribute
something.  I'll grab it in my looper and away we go.

To prevent total chaos (that's for another gig), I'd like only a few
contributors.

Anybody who is interested, reply to me and I'll give you the phone number.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com