Re: echoplex

lou asked:

are you happy with your echoplex?  i'm thinking about buying one.

would a used jamman be a better bet?  what about a boomerang?

thanks,

lou

I only have a Jamman (32 seconds) but I would say that all of them are
nice
pieces.  The EDP is obviously the king of the heap, but the other 2 have
their good points also. The The woes of obtaining an EDP have been
discussed
greatly before on this list.  Boomerang is the easyist to get a hold of,
you
can buy them from a store or a catalog new.  The JamMan has seen wild
fluctuations in price - I've seen them as cheap as $75.00 in Pawnshops to
as
expensive as $500 on the web.  If I was paying $500 for one I would want
the
memory expansion and both the pedals w/cables in dead mint condition. The
best thing is to have 2 loopers in line for really crazy stacking and
layering.  So get them all...

Nick

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com