Re: When??

god do i concur-i been playin since the 70s-and *most* of my stuff that i
currently use is the stuff i've always used(upgraded from EH 16 sec. delay
to lexicon PCM 42...loop content ;-) ) and it is about intuition and
expression as much as anything. now if only the guitar strings wouldnt keep
breakin so much...goin loopy, stanner