Re: OT: Warning! Musician's Friend Warning!

Yes this is so right.  My problem is that I'm new to the bay area and I
don't know
any other places.  Frankly, I'm a little amazed at the lack of good music
shops.
I'm going to try Banana's at Large in San Rafael tomorrow.  It's a hike
for me,
but it may be worth while and the guy on the phone seemed very helpful and
honest.

Mark