Re: OT: Warning! Musician's Friend Warning!

I sometimes go to Guitar Center to browse but I go to Alto to buy.  Alto
simply amazes me.  One time I called them to see if they had any Yamaha
FS1R
sound generators.  Jon said they might get a few but wasn't sure when since
Yamaha had discontinued the unit.  A couple months later he called me and
asked "how many do you want?"  Alto is the place for great service and
great
prices.  It is good to hear that they expect more EDPs soon!

-Allan