OT: considering kyma purchase

sorry for the off topic post, but i noticed
several kyma believers posting here and
i just couldn't help myself.  temporary insanity....

i am considering getting a kyma system before
the end of the year (so uncle sam can help me out).
i plan to use it for effects, looping and general
mangling using several instruments as input.
(mostly real-time)

does anyone want to talk me into/out of this?
i have already read the orville vs. kyma debate in
the archives, so let's not repeat that, ok?

any info on picking one up used in the usa?

thanks