Re: Tape looping/sequencing

From: <Bowerbird@webtv.net>
>  I want to get into tape sampling/sequencing, on account that it's
> . . .
>Can one of you mad scientists out there tell me
> the basics of it, just so I can get started, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

I'm not the best qualified to comment on this.  It's been a long time since
I cut tape...

What kind of things do you want to do?  Splice segments together?  Form
tape
loops?  What kind of tape recorder do you have?

Awhile back, somebody mentioned a "classic" book on tape splicing, etc.  I
can't recall the name of it right now and I think it's out of print.  But
maybe you could still find a copy.  Check the LD archives.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com