Re: feedback and loops

Use an oscillator on one side, (A) of the ring modulator and your
instrument
on the other, (B) . Direct the output of your delay line into B and you get
an interesting, evolving timbre - anything from tinkling bells to gong-
like
tones. As an added effect you could get someone to 'play' the oscillator or
control it from a foot switch.
If you get to rule the universe just remember who suggested this : )

Gareth

> i recently had the brilliant idea of plugging my guitar into one input
> on a ring modulator the output of which i plugged into a delay, the
>output
of which