RE: so cal gig spam

The drummer, Scott Amendola, is the same from the Charlie Hunter Trio
("Ready, Set... Shango!" and "Natty Dread"), with Charlie Hunter again on
the "Return of the Candyman" album and the two TJ Kirk albums, as well as
appearing or recording with Pat Martino, Joe Gore, Bill Frisell, John Zorn
and Primus.  So, I dig him, is what I'm saying.  Too bad I've 1600 miles
away.

                    "Liebig, Steuart

                    A."                      To:
"'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'"
                    <Steuart.Liebig@m
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
                    aritz.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     RE: so cal gig
spam
                    12/13/00 03:24 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Loopers-Delight

no. free improv.no vocs. different band, same name?