Loop.pooL at the BLUEBIRD GALLERY, FELTON, CALIFORNIA Sunday, Dec 17th

Hi gang,     I am proud to announce a free presentation of the live
version of

         |           __   __    __        __    __     __    |
         |___   (__) (__) (__)  *  (__)  (__)  (__)   |___
                                    |           |
                                    |           |

with my partner in Abstract Downtempo Electronica, George DeMarest

at the BLUEBIRD GALLERY   (6396 hwy 9 Felton 95018)

this Sunday, December 17th    from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.

I will also be performing a set of my solo looping show:     Loop.1.pooL

which will be my first performance in this county since the excellent
WOODSTOCKHAUSEN 2000 Experimental Music Festival this summer.   There
will be a lot of audience participation in this one, so come prepared to
help me loop!

George DeMarest  is an excellent classically trained
trumpeter/flugelhornist with a beautiful voice who also  plays
keyboards, percussion, electronics and is even currently working on his
shofar and conch shell chops ;-)~       He will also be performing his
solo looping set as well.

Loop.pooL's perfromance will be our warm up gig for a featured
presentation at
Monterey's First Night in a specially constructed geodesic dome.
The live performance will include Ambient/Trip Hop/Abstract/ and World
music elements.

The BLUEBIRD GALLERY is a very creative new art enterprise run by Willia
and Javier, two talented visual artists.   They are very supportive of
artists and musicians and we are lucky to have them in our community.
Please support them.

I hope you can make it.    Yours, in creativity and expression,   Rick
Walker