From: David
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: so cal gig spam

Aha , this loopers delight thing is getting better, didn't know so many people would reply the way they did, thanx to those who offered kind advice. Much appreciated.Wasn't aware of a subscription service like this and even if it was on the website telling me about it , i don't remember . i'm going to not unsubscribe as even though i get a fuckload of mail, which was my original concern, i can see da benefit mon, you know what i'm saying.

peace and out