Re: reason

Well, it's well done. It sounds EXCELLENT.. and it has a good 'real'
feeling
about it, working
the mixer and plugging stuff in the back. The problem I have with it is
that
it's not really anything new,
simply a lateral movement from studio gear to computer simulation. The
synth
is nord-y, the sampler is,
well, a sampler, and so on. My favorite computer Apps are the ones that
have
no hardware counterpart.
The ones that really inspire you to use a computer, rather than make it
more
convienient and/or cheaper.

Just my opinion, hehe.