Re: Meery Xmas

At my place:

Tune "Little Drummer Boy" is shimmering from my EDP, giving a nice
atmosphere as I dress for a Christmas Day ride on my bicycle.  I've done
the fifths drone with voice and synthy string, a bit o' bell, a hint of
melody with mic'd flute, and a tiny touch of drums via DR-660.

I'm not way up the evolutionary ladder on electronic know-how, but mmmm,
this is nice!

Thanks Kim, Matthias, et al!

Whatever your nomination, have an adequate dose of music today!

David