what is your favorite hardaware sequencer?????????

i'm planning to buy a hardware sequencer to play live
i performed during one year with a 1040 ste on stage but i won't do this
anymore...
i bought the shaltwerk wich exceted me very much at the begining but that
can't
take on stage because of its problems of sync ....
don't tell me to buy a MPC 3000 i'm not rich enough
of coourse i'm looking for the most interesting sequencer for live music
i mean i want to play sequences live and have tha possibility of muting
unmuting
changing parameters loading sequences while playing
i heard about different stuffs :
ALESIS MMT 8 ,KAWAI X80 ,ENSONIQ ASRX ASRX pro,other new yamaha stuffs
just let me know your oppinion