Loop.pooL Live at Monterey, California's First Night Celebration, New Years Eve

On New Year's Eve (tomorrow night),   George DeMarest and I, as the
realtime
version of Loop.pooL will be performing realtime, loopbased Abstract
Electronica with an emphasis on Ambient,Abstract and Trip Hop styles in a
specially constructed 45 foot geodesic dome.
We'll will be performing for Monterey, California's First Night
Celebration,
a family oriented, non-alchoholic carnival to bring in the year 2001.

If you are in the area come join us.   You will need to buy a first night
badge ($10 or $12) that let's you into  dozens of local art and music
events
and allows you to see the big fireworks display over the Monterey Bay.

Happy New 2001  Loopers of the World!!!      Thanks to Kim Flint for
hosting
this awesome site.

Yours,  Rick Walker (Loop.pooL)