RE: Some press coverage for the CT-Collective

Sorry fot the OT nature of these subscription posts, but I want to make
sure people who have commented on this list see the results of their
subscription travails. My message to Hans follows...

Hi Hans... these were the only pending subscription requests I saw
today... a total of 4 from these addresses.

echo177@bellsouth.net
ishmahana99@yahoo.com
kenard@home.com
sburnett@webslingerz.com

I don't see your address among them. Maybe give it another try?

Same for you  Stephen dakshah@yahoo.com ... Can't say why I haven't seen
your requests at the list, but you'll have to try subscribing again.

Best regards,
-Miko Biffle

>>> Hans Lindauer <hans@ernieball.com> 01/08/01 11:08AM >>>
Hi Mike- Thanks for taking care of me.  Let me know if I need to try to
re-subscribe or do anything else on my end. -Hans