Re: Headrush vs. DL4

I enjoy mine and am happy with the sound quality and interface, although
obviously a bit more loop time would be nice. Whatever I add to my setup,
I'll be keeping the Headrush too, though. I still use an old Korg SDD-1000
a lot for short loops; y'can't have too many loopers!

A friend of mine with whom I loop has both a DL-4 and a Headrush on his
pedalboard A/B'ed for flexibility through different signal paths. He finds
that each does its own thing very well, and that they complement each other
nicely. Instead of 'Headrush VERSUS DL-4', it's 'in cahoots with'.

Tim