Re: Headrush vs. DL4

 I have not tried the DL4 (or an echoplex or jamman or boomerang ect),
 so I cant really voice a preference.  However, getting a Headrush, finding
 Loopers Delight, and discovering David Torn  has has pretty much
 blown my feeble little guitar playing brain.

One thing I can say is that after having a Headrush for a little over a
year,
its not enough...  there will be a better & more powerful looper in my
future.
The Headrush is a start, but it can awaken some pretty powerful desires.
Be forwarned.  :)

later,
-jas
http://gisweb.cabq.gov/mp3/jason