Re: Battery Powered suggestions [busking loops]

>I love the idea of your power unit, Alex!  How big is it, how much does it
>weigh?

It's roughly as big as a briefcase, and weighs maybe 25 lbs.

>   Would it fit into an airport carryall rack?

Yes I think so.

>  Schematics or some
>design chart would be of great help of course.

It's very simple, the battery pack came with a cigarette lighter
style socket on it and the inverter came with a matching plug. Those
are pretty unreliable connectors though, I never got around to
replacing them but should. I will try and find the manufacturer info
for the parts and pass it along.

>   And since you're going
>through pixar, do you need any cartooning not designed by an art school
>graduate?  No, really!

Actually I'm just a nerd here, not an animator, but I know they are
much more interested in animation chops than computer chops...