repeater...

FYI: I have had a few very detailed talks with Elextrix about the Repeater.
In short, think of it as Acid meets Echoplex. It remains to be seen, but
every function that we specifically checked for in detailed questioning was
answered "YES - it's in there". From next loop to insert, etc. It all
appears to be there. Plus, you can build a loop and then RECORD your improv
over the loop and bring it like a snap into any WAV file based edting
program at 16 bit 44.1. Add some reverb and eq if necessary and you are set
to rip your CD of live performances!

Doug

Bon Communications, Inc.
Design for Web, Print, and Multimedia