RE: DL4 before or after POD?

Ted,
If no-one warned you yet, The DL-4 DOES NOT loop in stereo. many of the
delay effects will maintain your stereo signal, but the 14 second loop
sampler squashes everything to one channel and then duplicates it into two
outputs. Your stereo signal will not be preserved. Though, as a stereo
effect modeler, the other effects on the DL-4 work great.
-William (Tucson, AZ)