track - it's realtime processing. Effects galore. Sounds galore. Crazy
sounds galore. Amps and guitars and pickups. Basically, this is everything
you can think about in one box. Go to vg-8.com and read more (old site) or
get on vg-8 users group at egroups.com

Al Dimeola uses one all over the place on infinite desire. All the guitars,
just about, are vg-8 guitars. You name, it does it, pretty much. Very very
powerful.

As far as looping, you can lay down a bass, jump over to slide guitar for a
lick, grab a nice crunchy lead, then grab a freeaky string orchestra and
play the jaws theme with more bass in it than Stanely Jordan through a wall
of Marshall 4x12s.

The clean and acoustic sounds are great - mind you electro acoustic.

Doug Bonneville