Re: analog delays

I use a Scholz Rockman Stereo Echo - All analog.  Stereo and
sounds great.  Very tape echoplexy.  I highly recommend it,
they tend to get expensive on ebay.  They are about $250
used.  Sometimes you can pick em up for a steal at $100 from
someone who does not know their value.  It is a half rack.
It is also not to be confused with the stereo chorus/delay.
It is the Stereo Echo up to 500ms of analog delay.  It is
also very quiet.
> Hi - I'm looking at few different  models of analog
> delay, none of which I
> am familiar with in a good way. The models are as
> follows:
>
> Yamaha e1010
> Yamaha e1005
> Ibanez AD202
> Ibanez UE405
>
> Any quick opinions?
>

> As my favorite OJibwe (a.k.a. Indian, American Red)
> grandfather always
> says, "Ba chomp bachomp, ba-chewy chewy chomp." Which
> translates loosely
> into "may you always spit mad game at the honeys."

Chris Conley
conleycd@mcmaster.ca