RE: NPR

Title: RE: NPR
gary . . . it was a joke. in my mind, you weren't the butt of it . . . . it was about the whole tempest in a teapot. i think we were trying to have a little bit of a sense of humor about the whole thing - - a valuable commodity for such instances i would say.

stig

>steuart shoots and scores!  i agree wholeheartedly...which is more
>than i can say for that last performance of yours...i wasn't there
>but i heard it was just...

>** CRAP.

Oh come on you guys--

I went to see Steuart--I didn't feel he was featured--it's not that he can't play--it's that I didn't think I got my money's worth.
We have established that I'm not entitled to my money's worth.
I almost certainly would have enjoyed something closer to jazz and less . . . experimental.
If it was inferred, let me swallow whatever ego I have left and say . . .
Steuart played up to his capabilities on Saturday.
The incredibly generous art patron, Gary