Re: "Perspective/Perception Is Nothing" (long)

> >Common sense dictates that anyone who was any
> >good at what they do would be out, doing it, and not teaching me.

Pardon me for asking, but I don't understand how this works. Common sense
certainly doesn't tell me this. Im my culture the highest and most
honorable profession on can attain is that of teacher. In fact, teaching
could almost be considered the national past time.

In fact, I'm a music teacher.
In fact, I play gigs.
In fact, I don't suck

Music itself is created primarily in the middle brain due to the fact that
music is a synthesis of mathmatics and creation, which occur in the two
seperate hemispheres. I can realy on intuition, or rely on the techincal
side of composition - either way is only going to take me so far, which is
to say not as far as if I synthesized (took the best of both and
combines them into a new better thing) the two. I wouldn't have learned
this wihtout someone else's guidance, and what is a teacher other than a
guide?

So explain to me how the qouted statement is true?