Re: FIRMWARE UPGRADE for Line 6 DL-4?

I'm not sure that a firmware update will make any noticeable difference if
you're not having the delay trails (bypass) issue.  I don't think that
anything
that you actually hear was changed in the upgrade (or so I was told by
Line6
many months ago).

As for the repair, I sent my pedal off in december and it was over a month
in
returning to me (seemingly in the same state it was when I sent it).  This
was
to a repair shop that does work for Line 6, not Line6 itself.  Also, the
shop I
sent it to said it had the newest firmware but I'm still having the bypass
issue.  On the positive side, I wrote Line6 to tell them about the problem
and
they got back to me the next day with a new RA for the Line6 shop and a
FedEx
waybill to cover shipping.  I was also told they would get it fixed up and
off
within a couple of days.

Bottom line seems to be, if you're not having a problem, don't worry about
the
firmware.

Kevin