Re: Need a hand with EDP sample dump

My midi dumps used to take a very very long time.
I would start a dump, go out for a pack of cigarettes,
have some coffee, take a nap, and hopefully the stream
of data did not cause a log jam in my midi interface
before the dump completed.

I recall something about midi handshaking that was causing
things to take so long.  I also recall that some option
had been added in Loop V5 to disable the hand shaking
but it still may be required depending on your midi setup,
the midi software and such things.

 - floyd