Re: PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST !

Just go to the same place where you signed up and read the directions for
unsubscribing. (It's not the same address as the list.)

Then if you only want to know about the Zoom Sampletrack, visit the Loopers
Delight mailing list archives from time to time and just do a search. You
don't have to be subscribed to read the archives, but you do have to be
subscribed to post to the list.

At 11:53 PM 1/21/01 EST, you wrote:
>PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST BECAUSE IT IS TAKING UP SO MUCH ROOM IN MY
>MAIL
>BOX. O IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN JUST RECIEVE MAIL THAT ONLY HAS SOMETHING
>DO WITH THE ZOOM SAMPLETRACK? CAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY SAMPLER I HAVE AND I
CAN