Re: Click Track from EDP

thanx that is cool, but it is a *visual* display and unfortunately i'm
lookin for something that puts out a voltage. like the clock out of the pcm
42 is a TTL-level(0 to +5 volt) square wave which i then amplify! i know,
old technology but i'm hoping there's something out there that will hook up
to the EDP...thanx,stanner