Re: while we're talkin equipment

A buddy of mine who works for Aardvark saw them at NAMM and said the synth
is very, very cool.  I guess the fact that you can move your hands through
the air and effect sound soooo much really bends your head! Sounds to me
more like a performance art type of thing, also the FX is pretty limited
as
to the parameters that can be effected by moving your hands around etc.
Still though a very interesting direction for gear to be going, wouldnt
you
say? I could only find this link on alesis site.
http://www.alesis.com/products/airfx/index.html

Pete.