double neck plug in

What kind of  plug in is that  Aaroneous? I,m game but would like to know
what Dr Net is first.
fellow loop addict, jeff

***  Huh??????? ****

AaroneousAG@aol.com wrote:

> Hey Loop-Addicts!
>
>     I just ordered my very first Doubleneck Guitar and bass!!  It's an
>SG
style 1976 Starfield with the Bass at the top.  I started out playing
bass,
then moved to guitar later, so this reflects my preferences as well as how
high I generally hang each instrument . . . I can't wait, because
instrument
switching has been my one hang up with looping . . . It's cool to jump to
keys after laying a guitar line (just letting the guitar hang there
Springsteen style), but taking off a guitar and strapping on a bass has
always been a distracting time waster . . . I had an upright bass set
upright
to jump onto, but those don't sound so good when going into a digital loop
praser (they need a preamp of some kind before going in) and it's huge and
impractical . . . Now, I can lay a bass line, then guitar, then keys, then
lead, then scratch, when the bass starts to fade, do a funkier bass, then
solo, then bang stuff, squeeze rubber duckies, or make armpit farts into
the
mike (try it!) . . !
. !