Re: Bring me up to speed

hello shara. i have used the boomerang for looping vocals for 6 years
now. with the new v2 upgrade it is extra sweet! ( way to go mike!) i
have a rig (the magic box) that allows the signal of both my voice and
johnson m 150 amp to be looped and layered into the boomerang. an easy
way to get this is to bring it through the aux on your pa head. this way
any thing you bring in for the boomerang as an fx gets effected. the
jamman, edp and now with higher sampling rate, boomerang and even dl4
all will do fine for vocal applications. i'm very partial to the rang
myself.

check ebay for a used jamman
an aux send/return, fx loop in your pa's head

peace
jimmy george