'Plex for sale

Hi,

are you still selling? I just got a Jamman for 690 dollars (!) but I have
until Saturday to give it back for a full refund, and I think that the
´Plex might be better for me.
What I specifically need to do is to be able to predetermine the exact
length of the loop via a Cubase Midi File, in other words, I am creating a
loop that I like, record it, figure out what tempo it is in Cubase, and
then I would like to create another loop with that exact tempo ...
I am writing all this because I am hoping that if you have already sold the
`Plex, maybe you still could give me some advice, i.e. tell me if I should
keep this Jamman or get an EDP in order to do what I want to do. (I do have
a DL4)

Best, Alessandro