Re: 'Plex for sale

Hi Alessandro,
  At this time the EDP is still available. There is one person who
responded
to the ad before you so if he backs out then you're in. As soon as he
replies I will let you know. As far as the Jamman is concerned, I say you
should return the unit and hold out for an EDP. Just paying that much for
the Jamman is not right. Besides that the EDP is a vastly superior beast.
think everybody on the list will tell you that. I'm not sure if the Jamman
even has MIDI. The EDP has extensive MIDI capabilities and is perfectly
suited for what you want to do. It has a MIDI sync function that will work
with Cubase nicely. You will thank me for getting rid of the Jamman.
Peace out,
  Hung