Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

someone ---referencing 'black', 'white' & 'gray'--- said:
>People take, almost religious, pleasure in pointing out that the three
>hues are on an equal standing. They aren't. This rallying cry,  *Don't
>see
>things only in black and white* has been mouthed for so long- - people
>begin to believe that only gray exists.
hmmm.
why does this clever micro-truism does *not* ring true, to me?
because that cliché-
'don't see things only in black & white'-
in its implication of absolutism inherent within dualistic thinking,
clearly
means to bring up the subject of infinite *colors*, not infinite *grays*
as
you have spun, here.
eh?
best,