RE: Repeater NAMM Demo

Would it be too rude to ask what the Repeater is going to be used for
by those upset by the delay in shipping?

Is it being used in a professional environment, where the absence of
such equipment would cause economic hardship (ie: time, labor, and
money spent on doing it via another method)?

Or is it a new looper, adding to/replacing/complimenting your
existing rig/studio?

Is it your first looper?

rich