Re: good intentions

Hi...just one litle thing to add to all of this "black&white&read all
over"
missive....I am extraordinarily color blind. There are many shades and
colors which I do not, have not, and will not see.  But there are
thousands
of shades and micro shades of gray that I do see.  The thing is, y'see,
color itself does not really exist.  An object that to my perception is,
let's say "grey #3" at 9:30 am in the morning sun will be perhaps grey#68
or
even red or green by 10:30 that same morning. To me, black and white, red
and green, blue and grey are perceptions of color and light which are
dynamic and constantly changing. Color is a perception of the refraction
of
light as interpreted by the visual cortex of our brain (ah..those
dastardly
rods 'n cones!). To me this perception is constantly in flux...constantly
changing.  Much like improvised music it is never the same way once!
Think about it.....and loop crazy!
Max Valentino