RE: How to place Looper in audio path?

Dave,

> Interesting, I didn't know the EZ-Bus could be used as a
> stand-alone mixer.
> Keep us informed of how it works out, when you finally do get it.

I think a lot of people have just not noticed.  It is certainly not
anything like the Tascam 488 that everyone is excited about.  I think
the Tascam is great, but I need to have a mixer that I can unplug from
the rest of my studio and take to the stage to mix my live rig and
that's exactly what the EZ-Bus can do.  I have been talking with another
friend of mine about finding a small digital mixer that can save scenes
and has multiple methods of getting sound in and out and then the EZ-Bus
came along.  Its actually not much bigger than my 1202VLZ and as I
mentioned before, it has 18 inputs (2 XLR w/ mic pre's, 14 TRS, & 2
unbalanced line) along with ADAT and S/PIDF.  In fact my initial thought
is that I can now connect my Lexicon MPX1 up via S/PIDF and keep my
effects processing entirely digital which will in turn free up more
inputs that I am currently using.

Hopefully, Event told me they would be shipping within a couple of weeks
and as soon as I try it out, I would be happy to report on its
functionality and quality.

Steve