Re: Line 6 DL4

Dennis:  Max length is 14 sec. in full bandwidth or 28 sec in 1/2
bandwidth
(yes, that does compromise audio quality...but live it is  hardly
noticeable...and still better than the Jam Mans' 31.5k)
If you go longer, exceeding loop length? Hmmm..I haven't done that with
DL4
(yet), but with the JamDude it just clicks off and begins loop
playback...incomplete as it might be.(yea,I did once do a loop which ate
every bit of JamBoy's 32 sec. memory!)
Might I add: 14 sec. of sample time does not seem very long (esp. when you
say it real fast), but in playing time it is plenty!
For quick, easy and affordable loopage (esp. if you are using a guitar or
bass as your sound source) the DL4 is hard to beat....
Max Valentino