White Noise: An Electric Storm in Hell

Giving the White Noise album to people is always a great experience.  I
still have never heard anything as simultaneously beautiful and horrifying
as "The Visitation". I don't suppose it ever came out on CD.

(I don't have time to compose my own list yet; this requires some thought)

Roger Morrison

PS: I don't actually loop myself, but I'm moving to San Diego next week
and
would love to jam (guitar primarily, keys, computer, and percussion when
the
mood strikes) with loopy types. Those in the SD area, please let me know
what's up by private e-mail.  (Of course, I'm scared that too much
exposure
to looping will create an uncontrollable urge for a real looping device
(my
ancient DSP128+ doesn't count!)
_________________________
Desert Island
(essential or memories of home and childhood?)

Can: Tago Mago (best record ever)
Cranes: Forever (imodest inclusion of own band)
Velvet Underground: The velvet Underground and Nico

Road Trip
(Singalong or gazing outa window or or top down rocking music)

Beatles: White Album (best beatles)
Stereolab: Aliminium Tunes
SexPistols: Never mind the bollocks

Gift
(All about educating your square friends)

Renaldo and the loaf: Songs for swinging larve (Reminded of my mates =
from Portsmouth by other list member, listened again.
Scorn: evanescense
White Noise: An electric Storm in Hell

and the cheating tenth album that others have sneaked in would be...

Leftfield: leftism (for paaaaaaaaarty!)

Mark Francombe Red
mark.francombe@mogul.com
http://www.8day.com/redweb/