Re: Buckethead, was 9 discs

He is an alter-ego, but it's more like he has his PR person, and he has
his guitarist persona, and the only reason he really does it is for a more
zen-like approach to his guitar playing (no distractions).  I forget his
name, but it's Herbie something.  Used to write a column for Guitar
Player (as Buckethead, though).

Ob:  Dreamatorium (by Death Cube K) is kind of loopy, no?  In a heavily
processed reverbed kind of way?
--
I remain,
:-Peter aka :-Dusty :-Chalk