Re: 9 disks

----- Original Message -----
From: <AaroneousAG@aol.com>

>     But, really, I think we're all pretty serious about music, and there
doesn't seem to be any Winger fans amongst us, so that's good.

I guess I'd be unsubcribe then.

Remains from my teen years include a plethora or (for white lion fans) a
"pride" of bad buttrock cd's - including not one, but two Winger cd's.
While
I can't stand this shite in my more mature mid-20's, I have a fondness for
bad taste humour and therefore, can't part with such tragic possessions.

The good thing about own these 2 cd's is that, when I'm feeling bad about
my
own music, I can pop on one of those babies, and release I haven't hit rock
bottom yet.

Cheers,

Simon
Ulcerate - dark alternative/industrial project
http://mp3.com/ulcerate -streaming & downloadable audio
http://ulcerate.webjump.com - official info site - with pics, bio's, etc